3 cups Fresh curd
Puris – 30 (I use store bought ones and fry them)
2 medium sized potato boiled and mashed
2 medium sized onions finely chopped
1 cup Finely grated carrot
1 finely chopped tomato
2 teaspoons Sugar
Salt to taste
Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Juice of Half lime
Chat masala 1/2 teaspoon
Dry Mango powder 1/2 teaspoon powder
Sev to garnish 1 cup
Finely chopped coriander to garnish 1 cup
Makes 3 plates of Dahi Puri
1. Beat the curd with sugar and a 1/4teapoon salt and keep it chilled(tastes better)
2. Fry the Puris, make a hole to stuff everything. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl add mashed potato, 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder,dry mango powder,salt,lime juice and mix well.
4. In a plate arrange 6-8 puris. Stuff each puris with potato mixture, tomato,onion.
5. Add a little mint and tamarind chutney on the puris.
6. Top it with CHILLED curd generously.
7. Add grated carrots on each puris and sprinkle chat masala , chilli powder on top.
8. Garnish with Sev and Coriander.
Serve immediately.Dahi lovers will bless you 🙂