1 Cup all purpose flour(maida)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 medium sized Egg OR Buttermilk 1 cup
Pinch of salt
3 teaspoons butter melted and cooled
Honey to drizzle on pancakes
Cranberry for topping
Makes around 5 pancakes
1. In a large bowl add all purpose flour,cinnamon powder, salt, sugar and combine well.
2. If using egg , beat the egg till it’s light and airy. Add it to the dry flour mixture and mix.
2. Add buttermilk into the dry mixture and combine well.
3. Add 2 teaspoons butter and gently combine everything.
4. Add baking powder and combine again gently. It should be a thick batter.
5. Heat a pan, if you sprinkle water on it, it should make a sizzling noise straight away then its heated correctly.
6. Add little butter on the pan and pour a ladle full of batter. Do not spread.
7. Add butter on top and let it cook till its golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side.
8. Stack the hot pancakes and drizzle honey. Add cranberry on top.
Serve Hot!! You can easily eat a lot of them 🙂