2 cups cauliflower florets
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
Water as required
3 tbsp Ketchup
1 tbsp dark Soy sauce
2 teaspoon ginger grated
3 clove garlic crushed
1 capsicum finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
1 teaspoon chilli sauce
2 green chilli finely chopped
1 teaspoon Coriander chopped to garnish
1 teaspoon Spring onions chopped to garnish
1. Put the cauliflower florets in hot water mixed with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon turmeric . Let it sit to 10 – 12 minutes.
2. Drain the hot water. Run it under cold water thoroughly.
3. In a large bowl add cornstarch,chilli powder,black pepper powder,salt, water and make a batter, consistency should be like it can coat the cauliflower florets.
4. Deep fry each pieces till its golden brown and crisp. Keep Aside.
5. In a pan heat 4 teaspoons of oil. On high flame add garic and fry till it slightly changes colour(keep stirring).
6. Add ginger and green chilli and fry for 1 minute.
7. Add Onions and fry for 2-3 minutes . Add capsicum and fry for 2 Minutes.
7. Add all the sauces, salt to taste(cauliflower florets and sauces have salt so add little) and fry for 2 minutes.
8. Add the deep fried florets and toss everything on high flame. Once combined plate it.
9. Garnish with Coriander and spring onions and serve HOT!!!